I'm so thankful they really remember to put the true meanings of the holidays in their displays! I love that Baby Jesus and the Christmas story is brought to life so elegantly every year! I love that the three crosses and empty tomb are not overshadowed by chocolate bunnies and some hiding eggs! What a blessing!
| This room actually smelled like sweet bubble gum! |
| So many cupcakes! So little time! |
| Abby Cadabby giving Zoe a manicure! |
![]() |
| The Circus! |
| Easter Bunny Tea Party! |
| The Asian Themed room was awesome! |
| Jesus washing feet. Cupcake was taking it all in, too! |
| Jesus praying in the garden. |
![]() |
| Praise God for the empty tomb! |
| She did much better with the Easter Bunny than with that man in the red suit who will remain nameless! |
| It's almost time to get those gardens planted! |
| Gus found the perfect one! |
| Some Bunny Loves You! |


No comments:
Post a Comment