With this beautiful burst of warmer weather, we've taken to being outside as much as possible. See, the thing about the sand, though, is I'm paranoid. We do not own cats! However, we live in the country. Some folks have told us that a sandbox is like a kitty box on steroids! So, even though we have taken the time to try and cover it, I had to be sure! I raked it over and then, yes, I did this--I Lysol'd my sand!
I know, silly, but with that precious little bundle of adventure in there, I have to take extra precautions. She is so careful to stay clean. No way! In fact, she may be more resourceful than fashion savvy. She informed me the other day that its okay that we ran out of kleenexes because she had not one, but TWO sleeves! EW!!
 |
| For Gus's Third birthday, we had a dinosaur theme. In sand box, we must have buried 100 dinos for an archeological dig. To this day, a few make their way to the top! He's now 10. |
 |
| Our Little Princess "baking"! Lots and lots of cakes for me! And NO calories! |
 |
| Assuring me the are clean! Not buying it. |
No comments:
Post a Comment