Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Blessings

Spent the morning with some great friends!  We enjoyed the weather together by exploring yet another part of the bike trail after a yummy breakfast!  


Good Friends!

Three Amigas!

Her "I Scrap" shirt has an attitude!?


Love this!

Curiosity!

2 comments:

  1. <3 soooo enjoyed today !!! I LOVE every minute i spend with you and now the THREE of us... how totally amazing God is to bring the three of us together when he did :) LOVE YOU BOTH!!! and i so cherish what we have and share as sisters in Christ... <3 <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so glad I have you 2 in my life too - just at the perfect moment too! I was looking for "girls" that shared in the same values as me and was beginning to think I'd never be able to find anyone and then God blessed me with what I consider the best friends ever! Thank you both so much for making me laugh again and enjoy life. <3

    ReplyDelete