So, it's picture day! I didn't remember that until we had already gotten out the first outfit for the day, but we finally got it all together. The pretty robin egg blue double-skirted dress with white pull over sweater was on the child --and it was clean. Well, all except for the stain in the top middle of the dress but, the sweater covered it up well! We put on Mommy's pearls and put a fresh coat of pastel pink polish on her nails. She put the leggings on upside down (heels up!)--(which they stayed that way!) We put double bows in her braids. It's currently her favorite way to wear her hair.
She was darling. She was dressed. She was mostly clean.
And after all that, I forgot to pack her a lunch.
A few things you can learn from Cupcake:
- I can put on my own tights.... well, we all know how that turns out (see above)
- I can share...I put MY boogers in MY brother's hair last night. He was thrilled.
- I can put away my lunch leftovers....by hiding a left over peanut butter and jelly sandwich in the van door track so now it won't close all the way.
- I don't need to hang my coat up on the hook, I'll just wear it instead.
- I will eat with a serving spoon instead because I don't need baby silverware anymore.
- I know what colors match, that's why I put the BLUE playdoh in my hair. It matched my dress!
- Flip flops like the snow. I know this.
- I will add things to my bedtime routine just so I can stay up a little longer. You will not figure this out.
- My brother loves when I touch his toothbrush, especially when I use my tongue.
- I choose the mood I am in. There is really nothing you can do about it.
We love her just the way she is!!



She is just too precious <3 What a GIFT from God <3
ReplyDelete