The other day as we were hustled out the door to another busy-busy day, I was slightly overwhelmed by the details that make up motherhood. ~Things that in a few years from now, or even possibly after a good 15 minute time out, would be funny.
This day, I was not more than surprised to find a petrified peanut butter sandwich in the front closet. Of course it was in there. Why not? We found the missing MILK sippy cup weeks later under the van seat, so why not find a stone-like sandwich next to my coat? ~So bad the dog wouldn't even go near it?
So as I finally found two shoes that matched, or at least were both white and looked similar enough to pass for a pair, we grabbed our jackets. Little Miss Growing More Independent wanted to help with hers. As we got to the van, I welcomed a good moment of laughter when I noticed her hood was on her bottom and smile was on her face. Just another day in my Erma Bombeck style life! Love it!
No comments:
Post a Comment