Cupcake and SG were enjoying a day in the sandbox. Cupcake really loves the texture of it. She grabbed a handful and put it in her mouth before we had a chance to stop her and I simply said, "no sand in your mouth. - it's icky." She looked at me and then at her hand and back at me. She grabbed the biggest handful of sand she could possibly grab, looked at me, and put it in her mouth. My mommy-mean-eyes came out and I confirmed that sand was NOT to be in her mouth. She puckered up that little lip and it quivered and she looked at me then to the sand and back up at me and let out this heart wrenching cry. Wow! Mommy told me no and meant it?!? We know this is the beginning of a long story. She didn't eat anymore sand. I won...this one.
We definitely are making this up as we go along and we're glad to have you here to share it with us! So buckle-up buttercup it's going to be an interesting ride. And remember~no shoes required!
Sunday, August 2, 2009
A matter of a pout!
Cupcake and SG were enjoying a day in the sandbox. Cupcake really loves the texture of it. She grabbed a handful and put it in her mouth before we had a chance to stop her and I simply said, "no sand in your mouth. - it's icky." She looked at me and then at her hand and back at me. She grabbed the biggest handful of sand she could possibly grab, looked at me, and put it in her mouth. My mommy-mean-eyes came out and I confirmed that sand was NOT to be in her mouth. She puckered up that little lip and it quivered and she looked at me then to the sand and back up at me and let out this heart wrenching cry. Wow! Mommy told me no and meant it?!? We know this is the beginning of a long story. She didn't eat anymore sand. I won...this one.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment