Thursday, August 20, 2009

All before the bell rings!

We've been packing in the fun before school starts! This Summer rocked and we made so many great memories! But, I think we're all looking forward to a more structured schedule.

Okay, maybe not Supergus. He said today, "I don't want my Summer vacation to end..." I assured him that if he puts in a whole year of school, he'll get to do it all over again~probably minus the globe-trotting." He informed me we are going to Russia next Summer. Does he know something I don't or am I still jet-lagged and hearing things?

Supergus is playing soccer this year, too! So, add that to church events and cub scouts, we'll be far from bored. Cupcake is also keeping us on our toes and will be walking very soon! She sometimes crawls faster than we can catch her!

When the kids aren't keeping us running, the garden and canning/freezing is on our agenda. That, and fixing that blasted tractor that eats belts for breakfast and loves to scalp the yard~demands our attention! It's just jealous because the duct-taped, wheel flying-off, choking to its death push mower is nearly dead and we had to resuscitate it a few times this week. Sibling rivalry or mower envy? We're not really sure.

At least the dog is laid back.

It's been a great Summer and I think by this time next week, Super Daddy and I will crash on the couch and smile at each other saying...
"Wow, what a ride!"

No comments:

Post a Comment