We are getting up bright and early at 4:00 a.m. to leave for the airport to catch our flight to Newark, NJ. It's hard to believe that the time has really come. Reality is settling in and nerves are creeping up too. We are coming, little Cupcake! At last...
We really want to thank all of our friends and family for their prayers and encouragement. Please keep it up as we begin our inter-continental journey. We can't wait to bring home lots of stories, memories, and especially our cherished child. God keep us safe and may His peace surround us! We love you!
Well, looks like you had a fun packed night, hope you all slept well - probably not - but I am sure you are running on the anticipation of seeing cupcake.
ReplyDeleteDuke and motopreacher say Hi, and that they are thinking of you, motopreacher was praying for you this AM at 5.
I will be in the gardens today, doing what I love and as I am on my knees listening to the creation proclaim the glories of the Lord, I will pray for each of you.
I work this afternoon, so as I pass your road I will pray again as I head north on 79.
I'm glad you have this site, hope you are able to keep it updated as things happen to you fast and furious, GOD luck.
Rosebud, Duke and Motopreacher