Riding those waves in!
These googles are about as clean as his regular glasses. Go figure.
Love that face! She warmed up to the waves after she found she could splash!
We spent the day at the lake and the waves were huge! SG thought they were awesome, Cupcake wasn't so sure of them at first, but thought the sand was great. She's finally trying to at least touch the grass and with the sand she was delighted!
Watching SG was amazing as he faced the wave challenges so fearlessly. He's growing up so fast and it was awesome just to watch him laugh and be so confident. He'd still glanced back to make sure I was watching all the great "moves", but I'd not dare let on that I was regretting even blinking because I was so enjoying the moment of just watching him ...be...him. That smile and laugh are contagious.
Keeping an eye on Cupcake as she finds pieces of driftwood (hopefully nothing else!) while discovering sand and its treasures and another eye on SG pretending to be a World-Class-Body-Surfer-Wave-Crasher was the best way to spend a beautiful Thursday afternoon. EVER. I'm still afraid to blink because they grow up too fast...
No comments:
Post a Comment